Our First Open Mic Night

  Hey everyone! Mary Rose and I have been working hard on our debut album (from which more information will soon be revealed) and I cannot express how truly exciting it is! We're so ready to share these songs with you and we're working to make that happen by the end of this year. However, these exciting times are not only a product of working on the album because last Friday, we played at our very first open mic night! It was very last minute and didn't go at all as expected, but in the very best way possible. For me personally, it was truly an inspiring night. In the time leading up to our performance, I was trying my best not to make a big deal out of it in my head so that I wouldn't get nervous or anything. I really didn't think or feel at all and I just tried to stay confident in the fact that Mary Rose and I already had experience playing in front of people. When the moment came and we began to play our first song, everything lit up inside of me and I was filled with so much confidence and joy! As I said, it was a very inspiring night and I cannot wait to play again. I want to give a special thanks to the place that put on the event, Journey Coffee Co. They now have an open mic night on the first Friday of every month and we plan on coming to as many as we can! If you'd like to come see us, check out their website here to find their address and other coolness. We ended up playing three more songs than we had originally expected and my wonderful mother filmed all four songs! You can check them out below but please be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel right here. Also, if our music brings a smile to your face at all, please share that happiness with all your friends because spreading happiness through music is what we're all about! Thanks for all your love and support. Now, please enjoy our live performances from Journey Coffee Co.

"Heathens" by twenty one pilots


"Save Me" by Elenowen


"Beautiful Things" by Tori Kelly


"Distance" by Christina Perri & Jason Mraz


Comments

Popular Posts