Best Birthday... EVER

  Since it's been 34 days since my last post, does that mean that I can safely say that I wasn't being lazy and I just went on a blog hiatus? OK, I am really, really sorry I haven't blogged at all since April 13! A lot of you have asked what's been going on so I want to assure you all that there are plenty of cool things coming soon to my blog... without 34-day breaks between each post. So, many of you have heard (or guessed thanks to the picture from my last post) that I got one of - alright, THE - coolest birthday present ever... a trip to the one, the only...

SKYWALKER RANCH!!!

  So of course, I wanted to share with all of you guys! No, not by inviting all of you to the Ranch (but I wish I could), but by showing you my experience there! Now, I experienced a problem in uploading the pictures onto Blogger, so what I did was include the pictures in a slideshow as part of the video. So with that said, let me get to what all of you have been waiting for for 34 days... my 13th birthday celebration video! Enjoy!


  So thanks so much for checking back to my blog to finally see the video that I've promised for a really, really long time! And I also promised an in-depth recap of my trip to Skywalker Ranch but please don't worry. I didn't have any time to type it up today and I just had to get a post out, so that's still coming! Also, here's a list of some other things coming very soon to the Awesome Blog!

An in-depth recap of my trip to Skywalker Ranch
50 bazillion reviews
Beautiful footage from Steep Ravine, Stinson Beach
A new "day in the life" video

  And plenty more coming very soon! Also, thanks so much for waiting for a new post and not giving up! In the time that I didn't post, I racked up 2,332 page views from all of you guys, so thanks so, so, SO much! Now, before I go, I have one question for you:


See you later,
Brady

Comments

Popular Posts